Yes, I am quite sorry for lack of photography reference, but my mind is much too crowded to shuffle through everything that is circling through my conscious. What is N, exactly? N is a letter. N happens to be the first letter of my first name. N is the 6th letter in my last name, and the 5th letter in my middle name. However, none of that matters in 7th period College Prep Pre-Calculus. N, in math, is a variable. There are tons of variables in life, obviously. Sadly, I can't really connect variables to what is going on in my life right now. Other than the fact... oh wait, I have a connection.
My parents are pressuring me to get good grades all the time. If I don't do my Pre-Cal homework, or the extra credit that has to do with N, I will not meet that goal. Whether or not I do the homework is a variable.
Also, there is a growing problem in American (And possibly foreign; I do not know) teens. They believe, probably due to the media (such as movies, books, etc.) that life is a fairy tale and everything grand is going to happen to you when you are 16. In fact, this is most likely not true. Prince Charming is not going to magically pop up in your life as your replacement best friend's older brother. Oh, wait...
Maybe I am just being emotional. Maybe, I should just listen to them. Or I could continue to think realistically and look around and realize that most likely this guy will hurt you. Once again I pose the question: How do you break up with a friend that is causing you emotional stress? It is quite hard to hold up the fake mask of feaux friendship when your friend isn't being very friendly. I put so much work into friendships, most of the time. But lately, I'm tired of this. I want them to come to ME. I don't want to have to plan and coordinate everything. Just tell me where to be at what time and who is going. That is all. Is that so hard?
Sorry to complain about everything, but... isn't that what blogging is for?
No comments:
Post a Comment