Why do people pick favorites? Especially people who claim to not. ESPECIALLY grandparents- grandmothers specifically. You're supposed to be able to go to your grandmothers house and feel welcome. Instead, I feel overshadowed by my YOUNGER cousin. She's a freshman, a brat, and lazy. Yet, she is the obvious favorite. Sure, I'm probably not the best granddaughter ever, but I'm quite positive I'm not the worst. While "Silver Bells" plays on the speakers at the Macys I am at, I'm not quite sure why I am here, carting my grandmother and cousin around. Without so much as a thank you.
It's the same as choosing a favorite brand of camera. I prefer Canon- Nikon is pretty great too. Sony however... Well, that's just trashy. I suppose the three brands could stand for the three grandchildren. I sure know who would whom.
Nicole, Grandma loves you so very much! I am very sure of that. Sure Katie seems to get the best of everything sometimes, but she is definitely a hard worker. I am very proud of the young woman she is becoming and her love for the Lord. I know she can become quite annoying sometimes, but then again aren't all families lol :)
ReplyDeleteI know that Katie, Grandma..and definitely myself all appreciate you so much. You are our only cousin on our mom's side and there couldn't be anyone better than you! I love you very much and pray for you everyday. I want you to know that all of us will always love you unconditionally, no matter what.